Facts About Google in Hindi: Google Today it has become the most important part of everyone’s life and why not, whenever we have any Query If it happens, then we first search on Google and we get our answer immediately.
Google is an American multinational technology company Internet Specializing in related services and products. These include online advertising technology, search, cloud computing, software and hardware.
Today every other person is familiar with Google, but even after using Google so much, we Interesting facts about Google is still unknown.
Google Facts in Hindi 2021
Yes friends, you will be surprised to know about Google Facts. So let’s know Google interesting facts.
1. Google name Backrub
The original name of Google was Backrub. The name of Google because of the backlinks that were used for the sites. backrub But the company changed the name of Backrub to Google.
How do you like this change?
2. Speed up processing
Initially used to process 30-50 pages. The early versions of Google used to be able to process 30-50 pages per second and now Google can process millions of pages per second.
3. Google Mirror
Google’s Mirror Site Which is called Elgoog, in which the text is also given upside down on web pages. You will also get to see the text in reverse. You might find it fun to watch. It was used to block the Great Firewall in China.
4. 33% Searches on Smartphone
33% of searches are done in Smartphones on Google. Because of this, the website is presented in such a way that Smartphone users can run Google easily.
5. Largest Index of Websites
Largest of Websites in the World index Google has it. If we print this index on paper, then you will have to see a 130 mile high pile of paper.
This is so much and Google searches these websites in less than half a second, so imagine how fast it will be.
6. Google Homepage in different languages
What can be better than this that you can use Google in many languages, which is why Google is used all over the world and you can also do Google Translate in these languages.
Along with this 9 more languages have been added, that is – Igbo, Mongolian, Hausa, Punjabi, Yoruba, Zulu, Nepali, Maori, Somali.
You must have also seen Google Doodle many times. Google/Doodle was launched in 1998. Doodle is a type of logo. This logo is applied on a special occasion like a festival or a big day. You can see the doodle to be applied in Earth Day 2021 below.
Interesting Facts About Google in Hindi
Friends, now we tell you about some fun and fun facts of Google.
1. You might find it strange to hear that such a big company is the head of Google Office The machine is not used for cutting grass. So that his voice does not disturb the Office Employees, for which goats have been kept.
2. Google Me Job Every week more than 20 thousand people give their applications to do this.
3. This fact is very funny that when you search Askew in Google, Google Page appears crooked, if you want, you must try and see it too.
4. Google earns more than 5 billion rupees every day.
5. Google has also hired a camel to make the desert Street View.
6. More than 20 thousand searches are done in Google per minute.
7. Google Ke Employees Also gets Death Benefit. If a Google employee dies, his or her spouse gets 50 percent of the salary for the next 10 years.
8. You hardly know that on searching “I Want To Commit Suicide” on Google, the first helpline number of the user’s country will appear.
9. The idea to make Gmail was given to Google by 1 person from India. After liking this idea, Gmail was launched on April Fool’s Day, April 1, 2004. Initially, users thought that Google had made it an April Fool.
10. The first tweet that Google did was computer In the language of ie in Binary language – I’m 01100110 01100101 01100101 01101100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101100 01110101 01100011 01101011 01111001 00001010 which is called in English – I’m Feeling Lucky.
When was Google started?
Google was started in the year 1996.
When did Google buy Youtube?
Google has Youtube Bought it in 2006. Google bought it for $1.65 billion.
What did you learn today?
friends it was Google Facts in Hindi Which you were probably unaware of till now. Which of these facts did you like best and tell me by commenting. If you liked the post, then do share it.